- Suit alleging wrongful termination and whistleblower retaliation; cross-complaint for theft of trade secrets and injunctive relief.
- Suit involving allegations of wrongful termination involving pregnancy leave and wage and hour violations.
- Breach of contract, wrongful termination and cross complaint for trade secret violations in start up visual effects business.
- Suit for unpaid wages, overtime and meal breaks in automobile industry.
- Suit for age discrimination, failure to investigate and prevent discrimination, and wrongful termination.
- Suit where plaintiff was terminated by employer #1, went to work for employer #2, was allegedly defamed by employer #1 and then terminated by employer #2.
- Suit where plaintiff was demoted in his job by national employer due to his changing medical condition.
- Suit where former employees all ended up working for direct competitor, which then started using trade secrets from those employees to produce almost identical product.
- Suit over unpaid wages for property managers who received only free rent for managing a 45 unit apartment building.
- Suit for wrongful termination brought by whistleblower company president of national health care company.
- Suit for misclassification, failure to pay overtime, meal and rest breaks, wrongful termination, 17200.
- Class action brought by telemarketers selling subscriptions to a business newspaper. Full commissions paid on subscriptions sold that potentially would have to be repaid if subscriber cancelled within 16 weeks.
- Lawsuit by three seamstresses for wage and hour, non-payment of overtime, mealtime and rest break violations.
- Numerous other lawsuits for Wrongful Termination based on disability, itemized statement claims, late pay, retaliation, harassment, and discrimination, under both FEHA and common law causes of action.